In accordance with art. 13 and 14 of the EU REGULATION 679/2016 we would like to inform you that:
- The data controller is the company below, who signs this document: GBEXPORT Via Ognissanti, 28 – 12051 – Alba (CN)
- The data processor is Gabriella Binello (owner)
- Purpose of data processing: personal data are processed during business routines for the following purposes:
- exclusively intended for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or in order to obtain pre-contractual information and information about requests for supplies or services.
- connected with the obligations provided by laws, regulations and Community legislation as well as by provisions issued by authorities empowered to do so and by supervisory and control bodies, as well as obligations in tax and accounting matters;
- for communication activities, also with commercial nature.
- Data processing methods: Data processing is carried out by IT, telematic and paper tools with logics strictly related to the purposes and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The data collected fall into the category of identification personal data closely connected and instrumental for the managing of relationships with customers and suppliers. The complete list of managers is available at the company headquarters and it is simply possible to contact the person in charge above for its consultation.
- Data retention period: The personal data concerning you will be kept in a form that allows your identification for a period of time no longer than the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, and in compliance with legal obligations regarding the time of data retention (tax assessments and prescription periods for the exercise of rights).